NOTE: MP3 audio files available for all but 1 review in this bundle.
COURSE #1 - Headaches 101
COURSE #1 - Headaches 101
- Neck Exercises for Cervicogenic Headache
- Manual Therapy for Migraine: Systematic Review
- Manual Therapy for Chronic Tension-Type Headaches Systematic Review
- Stress and Tension-Type Headache
- Tension-Type Headache in Children
- RCT Preventive SMT +/- Exercise for Chronic Neck Pain
- Spinal Manipulation vs. Medication vs. Home Exercise for Neck Pain – RCT
- Spinal Manipulation vs. Mobilization for Recent Onset Neck Pain
- Upper Cervical and Upper Thoracic Thrust Manipulation vs. Nonthrust Mobilization for Mechanical Neck Pain: RCT
- #1 Effect of n-3 Fatty Acids on Oxidative Stress After Exercise
- #2 Health Effects of Dietary Supplements
- #3 Nutrition Guidelines for Strength-Power Athletes
- #4 Protein and Dairy to Support Bone Health During Weight Loss in Premenopausal Overweight Women
- #5 Dietary Sodium Intake and Cardiovascular Mortality Controversy?
- Treatment of Adhesive Capsulitis
- Adhesive Capsulitis Review and Rehabilitation Model
- Specific Exercises for Primary Subacromial Impingement
- Exercise and Low-Level Laser Therapy for Subacromial Impingement
- Energetics and Biomechanics of Treadmill Walking in Obese Subjects
- Exercise and Type 2 Diabetes – ACSM Position Statement
- Interval Training for Patients with Cardiovascular Disease: Systematic Review
- Resistance Training and Lean Body Mass in Older Adults
- Resistance vs. Aerobic Training for Metabolic Syndrome
- Accuracy of Physical Examination for Identifying Level of Lumbar Disc Herniation
- Bias in Physical Examination of Patients with Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Conservative Treatment for Lumbar Disc Herniation with Radiculopathy
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Diagnosis and Management
- Non-Operative Treatment of Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Systematic Review
- Neuro-Endocrine and Immune Responses to Exercise
- Sprint Interval vs. Endurance Training
- Agonist-Antagonist Paired Set Resistance Training
- Clinical Signs of Dehydration in Endurance Athletes
- Developing Maximal Neuromuscular Power - Training Considerations
- C.H.I.R.O. Study RCT on Clinical Guideline Use in Acute LBP
- Supervised Exercise vs. SMT vs. Home Exercise for Chronic LBP
- McKenzie Method vs. Manipulation for LBP +/- Peripheralization - RCT
- Predictors of Improvement in Patients with Acute & Chronic LBP Undergoing Chiropractic Care
- Evidence-Based vs. Usual Care for Acute Non-Specific LBP
Go to the first Course, proceed through the lessons and complete the quiz at the end. NOTE: a score of 100% is required to be issued with a certificate (you may re-attempt as often as needed).
If you wish, you can download the 1 Credit Certificate for that individual course using the navigation at the bottom. Then return to the Course Bundle through the sidebar navigation to complete the remaining courses in that Bundle.
To download the FINAL certificate for all 8 Courses all quizzes MUST BE COMPLETED. Use the left sidebar navigation to locate the Bundle title, click on it and the page that comes up lists all courses in that Bundle. At the bottom is a link to your FINAL certificate for the entire Bundle. NOTE: this final certificate will include the Bundle title (ex. 'BUNDLE 09 / 8 Courses / 8 Credits') as well as the titles of the Courses in the bundle.
You can also access your Certificates at any time using the 'MY CERTIFICATES' menu link in the left column of the courses work-space window.
BUNDLE 04 / 8 Courses / 8 Credits