About Our CoursesOur Online Courses allow you to conveniently obtain continuing-education credits from the comfort of home or office! Catch up on a variety of clinical topics and complete hours needed with single-hour courses and discounted 8-hour bundles! Each RRS Education Course is developed by Dr. Shawn Thistle using 4-6 of our trusted Research Reviews. Courses can be purchased individually and when completed, qualify for 1.0 Hour of Continuing Education Credit (check with your local association or regulatory body for requirements). Approved Regions
CERTIFICATES OF COMPLETION available immediately upon course completion – no waiting! Once a quiz is successfully completed the forward arrows take you to the Certificate. Simply download as a .pdf for submission. Your completed Certificates are also accessible for download in the left-side menu of the Courses interface you use to complete the courses.
Go to E-LEARNING in the main menu and choose PURCHASE COURSES to find courses you want and proceed. You will be asked to LOG IN or set up a 'Site Membership Account' if you are new to RRS education. This account allows you to also purchase subscriptions to the Research Reviews or register for Seminars. Please register your account using YOUR FULL NAME as it should appear on any certificates issued from the site.
Using Coupon Codes:
Once you have added all courses to your cart, click on the 'Shopping Cart' icon in the top right corner to make sure all items are listed and make any adjustments if there are duplicates etc.. Insert the discount CODE and click on APPLY before proceeding to 'Check Out'. NOTE: GST/HST is applied at PayPal for Canadian residents. Once the process is completed it may take a few seconds before your Courses show up in your account. Simply go to the 'MY ACCOUNT' link under the 'E-LEARNING' menu tab at the top.
NOTE for Ontario Chiropractors
The following Online Courses fulfill the new CCO requirement for '5 mandatory structured hours consisting of diagnostic or therapeutic procedures related to any of the controlled acts within the chiropractic scope of practice'.
- Cervical Radiculopathy & Disc Herniation 101 (Single Course & also included in Bundle #8)
- LBP Diagnostics & Assessment 101 (Single Course & also included in Bundle #12)
- Lumbar Disc Herniation 101: Centralization, Directional Preference & Physical Exam (Single Course & also included in Bundle #7)
- Management of Lumbar Radiculopathy: Clinical Research (Single Course & also included in Bundle #10)
- Neck Pain & Cervical SMT: Important Studies (Single Course & also included in Bundle #11)
- Neurological Differential Diagnosis 101 (Single Course & also included in Bundle #7)
- Spinal Manipulation & Stroke 101: Important Studies (Single Course & also included in Bundle #8)
- Sports Medicine 103: Foot & Ankle (Single Course & also included in (Bundle #8)
- Sports Medicine 104: Miscellaneous Conditions (Single Course & also included in Bundle #9)
Editing Your Account Information
Important: The name, address & practitioner licence# on your certificate will be exactly as you entered it in your user account information. If it needs editing, please:
- LOG IN to the RRS Education main site.
- Choose 'MY ACCOUNT' under E-LEARNING in the main menu at the top:
- Choose 'Edit Your Account Information' to add or edit your practitioner's licence number.
- Choose 'Modify Your Address' to add or edit your address information.