Low Back Pain Clinical Relationships - Depression, Sleep, Standing & Coitus / 1 Credit
- Identify brief screening questions for depression in patients with low back pain.
- Determine the relationship between sleep and chronic low back pain.
- Investigate the effects of standing, both during work and for prolonged periods, as causative and predictive indicators of low back pain.
- Describe male and female lumbar spine motion and posture characteristics during coitus and compare them across five common sexual positions.
- Screening for Depression in Low Back Pain Patients +MP3
- Sleep & Chronic Low Back Pain: Systematic Review +MP3
- Standing & Low Back Pain: Research Updates +MP3
- Male Spine Motion During Coitus: LBP Implications +MP3
- Female Spine Motion During Coitus: LBP Implications +MP3